Ladies and gents, I have a recent hair product discovery that I neeeed to share with you. And that is HAIR OIL.
Now, to judge whether or not hair oil is for you, let me start by telling you that I have fine hair. My issue with a lot of hair oils that I’ve used in the past, is that they had a tendency to weigh my hair down. So mainly, I’d refrain from including in my hair routine.
Recently, I tried out Wella Professional’s Oil Reflections line. Let’s just say, they have done it WELL (Wella, well, heh, heh.) Contrary to what you might think, the oils don’t make hair greasy (not to mention, my hair has never looked fuller and felt healthier post-styling). Also, I can sleep soundly knowing that it’s acting as a heat protectant. For us color-treated ladies, this is like a godsend. Bonus: the oils are made with natural ingredients like avocado and camellia oil – so no nasty / harsh chemical build-up.
Net, net: Wella’s Oil Reflections line is perfect for ALL hair types – and we all know our hair could use a little extra TLC, especially as we transition into spring, spring, SPRING! Anyone else sick of hibernating?!
See below for detailed instructions on how I use the Oil Reflections line à la Wella Professional’s.
- Shampoo with Oil Reflections Luminous Reveal Shampoo and condition with Oil Reflections Luminous Instant Conditioner
- Gently towel dry hair, then apply 1-2 pumps of Oil Reflections Luminous Smoothing Oil from mid-lengths to ends. I like to use a wide tooth comb on my fine hair, but do YOU
- Spray hair all over with EIMI Ocean Spritz Salt Spray (beach waves baby!)
- Enjoy your coffee and let your hair air dry 🙂 OR if you’re into a rough blow dry, go for it!
- Curl hair as normal with a curling rod
- Apply 1 pump of Oil Reflections Light Luminous Reflective Oil on ends
- Shake head around and go flaunt it lady!
Shop all products that I use in my daily routine below!
Photos by: Kat’s Film
Thank you to Wella Professional’s for collaborating on this post! As always, all thoughts are my own.