I applaud those that participate in sober January. Truly, that has to be one of the best things you can do for your body (and mind) at the start of a new year. Although I didnít get on board this month, I figure the next best thing we can do is be more conscious of the drinks weíre mixing up. Hell, sometimes a girl just needs her cocktail.
Anywho, this week I teamed up with KeVita to concoct a delightful probiotic, pomegranate ginger cocktail. Itís seriously the most delicious and fool-proof drink recipe ever. Not to mention, KeVita is super healthy for you and full of probiotics slash good bacteria. These drinks promote digestion, increases energy levels, and relieves stress. Kind of a no-brainer and needless to say, you won’t feel terrible the next day when mixing with your favorite vodka. Total win.
For these little cocktail wonders, just make sure you have plenty of lemon and pomegranate seeds handy for cute garnish. Mint is optional (but I say the more the better). Best part? You have full creative control to switch up these ingredients as you see fit. Lastly, I love using decorative bowls from Anthropolgie or West Elm to display the ingredients in (shop some of my picks below). Holy cuteness.
INGREDIENTS (no crazy instructions here. Just mix as you see fit, cheers!)
- 1.5 oz. vodka (or more, do you)- I like Tito’s
- 3 oz. KeVita Probiotic drink (I used Lemon Ginger, my absolute FAVORITE)
- Lemon Juice for mixing (and slices for garnish)
- Pomegranate juice (top off your cocktail with POM, it’s sweet so you only need a little)
- Mint (optional – mixed in or for garnish)
- Cute stemless glasses or cocktail glasses