Shirt: Elizabeth and James | Skirt: Aritzia | Sneakers: Zara | Necklace: Capwell&Co (sold out), Similar| Bag: Rag&Bone | Sunglasses: Karen Walker
Hi friends! I’m excited to announce that I now officially offer styling services! I style both photoshoots and clients in the NYC and neighboring areas. If you aren’t nearby, I’m also able to help virtually via skype and email with styling tips to align with any budget. So, if you’re in need of any of the below, I’m yo girllll. Just send me a note via my contact page and we’ll work out all the details from there. Wee!
• Wardrobe Styling – Heard about the whole capsule wardrobe trend? If you haven’t, it’s basically a collection of timeless pieces, which I can help you create.
• Photoshoot Styling – Do you have a client requiring a stylist or just need an extra set of hands on set?
• Special Events – Finding the perfect outfit for a wedding, shower, or special occasion can be a STRUGGLE. Period.
• One-off’s– Have you been on the hunt for that perfect pair of sunnies or strappy nude sandals for summer?
• Closet Makeover – Toss or take? If you don’t know what I’m talking about, click here.
Oh, and the outfit situation above? Shop via the links below! Have a great week lovelies and let me know what you think of my update <3
New York and Boston Based Fashion Photographer: Ryuji Suzuki
Maggie ZemanekApril 28, 2016 at 1:34 am
Congrats!! And I love your outfit!
AndreaMay 2, 2016 at 7:26 pm
What a great idea! I always find myself helping out friends, family, coworkers with these type of things. Good luck on this new endeavor!