Over a year ago, I moved to London sans mattress. As in, I needed a mattress, and I needed one FAST. It was during this process that I discovered Eve Sleep (do you guys remember my little unboxing video? You know, the one where I do a little jig and show you my bedroom for the first time (LOL!).
Flash forward to present day, and this mattress (and their bedding!) have been a complete dream. The mattress is super supportive, firm (but not TOO firm), and their bedding aesthetic aligns perfectly with my new flat. New mattress + cute and comfy bedding, and I’m like a new person.
I’m also more rested (not to mention, a less cranky version of myself, ha!) Historically, I honestly haven’t been much of a morning person. But with a better night’s sleep, I feel like I’m more motivated to create a peaceful morning routine. More moments to practice #selfcare, ya know? I must say, I have quite the little routine down for myself, and honestly I feel like it just sets the tone for the day. It goes a little something like this:
- Alarm goes off. Let in sunlight, meditate in bed for 10 minutes
- Grab a huge glass of water – I add collagen and chlorophyll for ALLL the skincare benefits
- Facial massage with serum and facial roller (yes, still in bed)
- Make coffee a la french press (I’m very into Bulletproof coffee lately!)
- Sip coffee, maybe read a bit, then emails
- Shower, get ready for the day, top off with favorite lipstick (hello, do you know me?) and I’m out the door!
I mean, if this isn’t #adulting then I don’t know what is. Below is a NEW video to take you guys through my typical morning routine so you can see it in action. ANDDD, I’m providing you guys with a sweet little offer for when you purchase an Eve Sleep mattress too (see details below)! Trust me, you will not be disappointed. Oh! And the jersey bedding is my absolute favorite!
Use code ‘MORNINGLIPSTICK’ for £100 off non mattress products with an eve original or hybrid purchase. Valid from 1st November – 30 November 2018
Thank you to Eve Mattress for partnering on this post!