True life: I’m a coffee shop addict. LOLZ, but in all seriousness, since my move to London last year, I’ve found a bunch of coffee shops in Central London that I love and frequent often. This video is a round-up of my TOP 5! Below’s a breakdown of my favorites – I definitely recommend one of these for your next coffee meeting, work session, or in general just need that caffeine FIX 🙂
Also, SUBSCRIBE to my Youtube channel if you want to see more of these!
1. Monocle Cafe – Most Instagrammable
2. Attendant – Quirkiest Location
3. Kaffeine – Best Flat White
4. Tap Coffee – Cold Brew Kings
5. Soho Grind – Coffee AND cocktails, need we say more?
White Dress from Nasty Gal: https://rstyle.me/n/c5mnzmbt56p
Shot by: Alise Jane